Re: strange,confusing system behavior...giving me a headache...

From: memimi (mcallahan215@attbi.com)
Date: 03/15/03

From: "memimi" <mcallahan215@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 16:51:35 GMT

> > mike
> >
> Sandi's page is regularly updated, and although I know you have XP (which
is
> why I first sent you an XP link) I don't reckon that AOL have got any less
> persistent or nightmarish in the annoyance they inflict on some people.
Use
> them at your own risk - the main risk being that you no longer have
control
> over what happens on your own system. The choice is yours.
>
> Good Luck
>
> Robin

Hey Robin.

                thank you again, i will definitely check it out further.
whether it's Aol or not, at least you took time out to help.

mike

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Radiation levels - 64-slice CT vs. new dual-source CT
    ... The risk was quantified as 7 excess cancer deaths per 10,000 people over ... I agree this is a small risk. ... If the question is whether you have a mild wall motion abnormality at ... dear Mike whom I love unconditionally. ...
    (sci.med.cardiology)
  • RE: Do I really need XP2?
    ... I may wind up not using SP2 and throw the dice! ... That percentage risk you asked for - I'm afraid it's 100. ... everything except a firewall and that's the risk factor of going without. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Chuck Jones, C. O. Jones, Kevin Kline
    ... Hey Mike, ... Red is correct that all accusations of AMA failing to pay ... risk because he was a participant in the activity, ... legal concept of "assumed risk" may mean to your future if you are ...
    (rec.models.rc.air)
  • Re: Import of plant from USA
    ... The RHS shares my concern, and a paper on the subject ... >>> Mike. ... >> I notice amiss. ... Fruit and Veg and seeds pose just as much risk as any other plant material. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Accurate prediction
    ... How does that sand feel, ... I think Mike L. may be gently implying that you may be ignoring some features that put Obama at higher risk. ... There is the obvious one that he may be a target of racists - a risk that may not have been so severe before. ... It does seem likely that, if Obama does some of things that I hope he will do, then he will offend some powerful interests. ...
    (alt.usage.english)