Keystroke Monitoring Software

From: Jimmy (endor37@nospam.hotmail.com)
Date: 03/14/03

From: Jimmy <endor37@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 08:21:09 -0500

hi all-

can anyone recommend any good keystroke software or any software that
*records* screenshots of what my employees are doing on their
workstations. I've seen something that does this on the news awhile
back.

Anyone know the name of the software that does this................

Relevant Pages

  • Keystroke Monitoring Software
    ... *records* screenshots of what my employees are doing on their ... workstations. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Keystroke Monitoring Software
    ... >workstations. ... I've seen something that does this on the news awhile ... You should check WinWhatWhere. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Keystroke Monitoring Software
    ... >workstations. ... I've seen something that does this on the news awhile ... You should check WinWhatWhere. ...
    (alt.computer.security)