Re: China gets access to Windows source code

From: Dazz (cashdj@hotmail.com)
Date: 03/03/03

    From: Dazz <cashdj@hotmail.com>
    Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 09:54:43 +1000

    On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 21:16:29 GMT, "biollante"
    <biollante@biollante.com> wrote:

    >http://www.fool.com/news/take/2003/mft/mft03022803.htm

    Bwahahahahahaha.

    "On the other hand, China is understandably skeptical of Windows'
    security, and will need some convincing before it decides the software
    is secure enough to protect sensitive information."

    Does that mean I can get a copy of the source code? ;-P

    Dazz

    Relevant Pages

    • Re: Ten least secure programs
      ... it's probably better you leave the topic alone ... I said I do not have security issues with the programs I code. ... I didn't realize you were a Linux user, ... > the most widely used and secure UNIX flavors? ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • "An Asp.Net accident waiting to happen" - Draft article
      ... In a time where Security ... in shared hosting environments. ... technologies that allow the creation and deployment of secure ... IIS 6 web server and windows 2003 also provide some tools to deploy ...
    • RE: Why Easy To Use Software Is Putting You At Risk
      ... I do agree that the additions and changes to Solarius will make it more secure and that this is good. ... Why Easy To Use Software Is Putting You At Risk ... instead I would say that the view that security is ... Four Construction Workers Died after Crane Collapse in Toledo, ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Why Easy To Use Software Is Putting You At Risk
      ... Anyone who has been working with computers for a long time will have noticed ... because DNS does not configure properly or security permissions are relaxed ... Is It Also Secure ... guarantee that no one really knows for sure, not even Microsoft developers. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: Screensaver takes too much time to fade-out...
      ... If you are serious about making your machine secure, ... learn a thing or two about security. ... These logs are mailed to the root user at 3am. ... Setup dovecot and use a local email client to fetch it. ...
      (Fedora)