Re: ANN: NetPeeker 2.5

From: Ming Jin (martinkin@attbi.com)
Date: 03/02/03

From: "Ming Jin" <martinkin@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 10:05:29 GMT

Have you ever tried it?
Have you ever go to the forum to see what others said about NetPeeker.
Yes. I cannot make you trust me because you don't know me.
But, how can you tell I am a fraud? becuase you don't know me.
Yes, I am unemployed. But what make me creating NetPeeker is not after my
unemployment, it was before it!
How can you be sure that other security product does not have spyware?
You trust them because you know them; you don't trust NetPeeker because you
don't know it, right ?

Ming Jin