Re: Sharing folders on XP

From: Prosys (no@thanks.com)
Date: 03/01/03

From: "Prosys" <no@thanks.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 23:00:06 GMT

You mean equally important and I agree. Configuring a firewall can be a
challenging task. I like those firewalls that ask me what to do for each
connection so I can build the rules as I go.
But even more complex than a firewall is a router. Those things take the
prize for ambiguity in my book. So many options with such specific terms
and odd naming conventions. When did all this arise and are there any
standards?