Re: Learn From My Words

From: Don Kelloway (dkelloway@commodon.com)
Date: 02/25/03

From: "Don Kelloway" <dkelloway@commodon.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 15:46:57 GMT

re: If your on a Windows Platform, (minus XP,NT, 2000), and you install a
firewall without disable Windows services which are enable/open by default,
no firewall will protect your computer.

That's not true. Please don't provide erroneous information.

re: Hell, I had two software firewalls running with Windows open ports and a
hardware firewall, but this won't keep your system secure.

I'm rather inclined to believe you probably configured something
incorrectly. Of course if you're trying to say that you installed a
firewall onto a system that had already been compromised, then of course it
won't protect you.

re: Tracker who is in love with Thomas

You're sharing a little more than I care to know about... <grin>

--
Best regards,
Don Kelloway