Would like to password-protect second HD

From: SBN (sbn@foobar.net)
Date: 02/24/03

From: SBN <sbn@foobar.net>
Date: 24 Feb 2003 17:42:41 GMT

My PC has a 60G master HD and an 80G slave HD. The PC has several
users. I would like to find a fairly simple but secure program to
password-protect only the slave drive, leaving the master open for all
users. I presently us a file encryption program called Cryptext on
individual files but it is used on a file-by-file basis and is
somewhat cumbersome. If I could restrict access to the entire slave
drive I would only have to use the password 1 or 2 times per session.
Thanks for any suggestions.