Re: What to see if you computer is hacked/owned, read this!

From: Ant (not@home.today)
Date: 02/23/03

From: "Ant" <not@home.today>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 16:53:00 -0000

"Lars M. Hansen" <badnews@hansenonline.net> wrote in message
news:3pkh5v8ldtaq5ada25927vkusr0sis64tr@4ax.com...
> On Sun, 23 Feb 2003 09:19:18 +0300, Tracker spoketh
>

> >You stated that you messed up your computer with no explanation of the
> >problem. Please advise how my advise screwed up your computer? Since I
> >have no knowledge of your computer skills sometimes an answer can be
> >above an operators comprehension.
>
> Wow. "Above an operators comprehension" coming from Debbie. Wow. I'm
> lost for words.

LOL. I don't think she understands irony or satire,
so don't expect a meaningful retort.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: What to see if you computer is hacked/owned, read this!
    ... >>You stated that you messed up your computer with no explanation of the ... "Above an operators comprehension" coming from Debbie. ... I don't think she understands irony or satire, ... so don't expect a meaningful retort. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: What to see if you computer is hacked/owned, read this!
    ... >>You stated that you messed up your computer with no explanation of the ... "Above an operators comprehension" coming from Debbie. ... I don't think she understands irony or satire, ... so don't expect a meaningful retort. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: What to see if you computer is hacked/owned, read this!
    ... >>You stated that you messed up your computer with no explanation of the ... "Above an operators comprehension" coming from Debbie. ... I don't think she understands irony or satire, ... so don't expect a meaningful retort. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: What to see if you computer is hacked/owned, read this!
    ... >You stated that you messed up your computer with no explanation of the ... "Above an operators comprehension" coming from Debbie. ... (replace 'badnews' with 'news' in e-mail address) ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: What to see if you computer is hacked/owned, read this!
    ... >You stated that you messed up your computer with no explanation of the ... "Above an operators comprehension" coming from Debbie. ... (replace 'badnews' with 'news' in e-mail address) ...
    (alt.computer.security)