Re: Creating a Password

From: Curtis Anderson (nedfla@hotmail.com)
Date: 02/22/03

From: "Curtis Anderson" <nedfla@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 12:23:52 -0600

Super_Geek <RichardFalconer@freenet.co.uk> uttered:
> What does everybody else do out of interest?

I expose my real address so people can reply to me directly and not have to
edit my addressing information. Of course, it's a HotMail account and
USENET is the only thing I use it for so I really don't care if it fills up
or not. I also use MailWasher to bounce all the spam. It doesn't seem to
make much difference but it makes me feel better. ;-)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Creating a Password
    ... I expose my real address so people can reply to me directly and not have to ... edit my addressing information. ... I also use MailWasher to bounce all the spam. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • "Edit Text" Menu Item
    ... I'm trying to create a graphics file (tried to create a wmf, ... graphics format would do), which would expose the "Edit Text" menu item, when ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: accessing member function of a class fm other class
    ... Just because ClassA is in the same file as CMfc_clientDlg, ... it will need to expose edit ... void A::onnewvalues ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: need some quick advice
    ... "Kevin Spencer" wrote in message ... > When I was in independent contrator, I made sure my contract had a clause ... >> something she can edit without any software. ... >> spam. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: Was and is: Re: Wheezy: Virtualization package recommendations
    ... 10:11, Mika Suomalainen kirjoitti: ... will keep the spam away ... Edit: that doesn't work. ... Sorry for return receipt asking. ...
    (Debian-User)