Re: Browser problem.
From: Roger (email@example.com)
- Next message: Roger: "Re: Browser problem."
- Previous message: Jim Watt: "Re: Yet another browser problem"
- In reply to: Slammer: "Re: Browser problem."
- Next in thread: sponge: "Re: Browser problem."
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: "Roger" <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 12:13:33 +0000 (UTC)
I don't have a virus.
I run NAV fully up to date with the sig files and a firewall.
"Slammer" <email@example.com> wrote in message
> Roger...Sounds like you may have the JS exploit virus. It notorious for
> changing your start pages. Go to Symantec's website for a fix.
> MCSA, CNA, iNet+, Server+, Net+, A+