Re: Is there a free version of BlackIce?

From: NeoSadist (neos@dist)
Date: 02/13/03

From: "NeoSadist" <neos@dist>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 00:09:54 -0700

"Jason Hood" <jasonhood@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
news:3e4a758c_1@mk-nntp-2.news.uk.tiscali.com...

> "Duane Arnold" <notme@notme.com> wrote in message
> > > Are there any other free firewalls other than ZA or Kario that are
worth
> > > recommending to customers.
> >
> > That I would recommend --- Nope!
> >

> What about Sygate personal firewall.... how do you rate that?
>
> Jason
>

> ---

Blah blah blah rant rant rant x firewall y firewall z firewall.
This is so dumb. Opinions are nice, but let's stop using them as some sort
of "proof" to bash each other with. I tested virtually all the free ones,
and the results at several test pages were identical. The only real factor
anymore is stability and footprint (load on operating system).

Relevant Pages