Re: Is there a free version of BlackIce?

From: Mark Turnbull (mark@turnbull.demon.co.uk)
Date: 02/12/03

From: Mark Turnbull <mark@turnbull.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 21:07:30 +0000

How about Agnitum Outpost.

I am using it on a couple of machines and it seems to be pretty good and
once set up as per the recommended settings it passes the standard scan
tests.

In message <3e4a758c_1@mk-nntp-2.news.uk.tiscali.com>, Jason Hood
<jasonhood@tiscali.co.uk> writes

>"Duane Arnold" <notme@notme.com> wrote in message
>> > Are there any other free firewalls other than ZA or Kario that are worth
>> > recommending to customers.
>>
>> That I would recommend --- Nope!
>>

>What about Sygate personal firewall.... how do you rate that?
>
>Jason
>

>---

Mark Turnbull

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Is there a free version of BlackIce?
    ... How about Agnitum Outpost. ... I am using it on a couple of machines and it seems to be pretty good and ... once set up as per the recommended settings it passes the standard scan ... >Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • My Browser wont show text after its posted
    ... the internet browsers of other machines, yet when I call my web-page up with ... Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. ... Checked by AVG anti-virus system. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition
    ... Ask your machines manufacturer- it is their timetable now. ... Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. ... Checked by AVG anti-virus system. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)