Re: Unbelievable, ? tested!

From: DaveK (no.spam@my.mailbox.invalid)
Date: 02/12/03

From: "DaveK" <no.spam@my.mailbox.invalid>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 23:51:04 -0000

"Hany Zakkout" <hanyz@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
news:wsu1a.89$606.30112@news20.bellglobal.com...
> Hello
>
> Imagine this please, you open any email client, type a specific word,
type
> 2 emails,
> or
> open a linux editor, type a specific word, type 2 emails
> and send the message,
>
> Now, the moment it reaches its destination (any email server), (not even
> opened), those email
> addresses will start sending emails to each other (with attachments-if
any)
> NON-STOP. something like 200 emails a second.
>
> In a test I got 200 emails a second between 2 emails servers.
>
> Again, lets say you typed a 100 or a 1000 email addresses and they are
> sending emails to each other non-stop.
>

> So, if you know that SPECIFIC word, what would you do with it????
>
> P.S. still trying to contact the os company. no avail.

  Congratulations, ya reinvented the "bounce avalanche"! Heh, I aint done
one of those in years. What's the company whose software sends errors in
response to errors, or receipts in response to receipts, or whatever it is,
then?

       DaveK

--
moderator of
alt.talk.rec.soc.biz.news.comp.humanities.meow.misc.moderated.meow

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Outlook 2000 Inbox appears empty but isnt!
    ... Many Thanks for your advice/prompt response. ... He suggested that the "Outlook Today" ... >the (insert latest virus name here) virus, ... No summary of emails listed!). ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Mail DoS from Bellsouth
    ... > routes to take if you can't get any response. ... > emails back to Bellsouth, ... > a dummy MTA to just suck in this junk and dump ... big advocate of taking responsiblity for what goes on in your network... ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • back to access after a long time
    ... we are in danger of losing our Sent database from Lotus ... take those emails (this is going to be so time consuming.. ... notes field will pop up the text response we would then copy and paste ... I want to click on that text and in the notes field pops up: ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • Re: Does anyone know how to turn off Outlook 2000 read receipts?
    ... but I am still getting emails from my ISP that the target mailbox is ... Could that be where the response is being generated? ... >receipts and let you configure how you want to deal with receipts. ... >without reading. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • eBay threat of legal action. (Here we go, again)
    ... My latest email to eBay in response to their fifth or sixth threat to set ... You do not sign your emails. ... Some considerable time later you deducted a commission fee. ...
    (uk.legal)