Re: Archangel's Tell-me Hack- DAZZ READ IT NOW

From: Mimic (gn0rty@gn0rties.ville)
Date: 02/11/03

From: "Mimic" <gn0rty@gn0rties.ville>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 21:27:07 -0000

news:<3e47cdce$2@news.gvsu.edu>...
> > Well shit. If this Show is so damn award winning then it should be
pretty
> > easy to find at least some record of it somewhere. Give me a recording,
> > URL, a legit public site that lists it, airtime liscence, hell, even the
> > call letters of the station that broadcasts the show and i will call
them
> > and find out! ANYTHING, I dare you. If you can give me one shred of
proof
> > then i will come over there and kiss your big pale mama's basement boi
butt.
> > (That is, if it isn't already occupied :P )
> >
> > Why do you even try? Half this group filters your posts and the other
half
> > flames you to shit. We all have better things to do with our time. Get a
> > life. l44m3r
>

> Wow, it's amazing how the Anti-Archangel lies are actually belived by
people.
> Relax dude, his show started here in las vegas. He's got clips of
> it on his site. You just make yourself look like a retard when you talk
all that
> shit, and obviously have no idea what you are talking about.
> The Italian Stalin
> http://the.feds.are.lookingat.us

yuh hello ? braindead hello ?

--
Mimic
"Without knowledge you have fear, with fear you create your own nightmares"

Relevant Pages

  • Re: More Black Criminal democrats On trial for Election fraud
    ... They use your stupid fear of race or fear of gays or fear of moslems to ... control you turds just like Pavlov controlled a dog. ... I mean the Republican Congress, ... Because they don't give a shit about any of that crap until it comes ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • Re: I want relief
    ... I'm sick of having to wake up day after day and feel this shit, with no real hope of it getting better. ... I feel intense embarrassment and anxiety and fear. ... I saw a documentary on the TV ages ago featuring scenes from inside a mental hospital where the inmates would spontaneously start singing this song every few minutes. ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • Re: 5 Pages from 5 Chapters
    ... The Chapters were written in order per their importance to ... Sorry tracker did you say something? ... You know youre post doesnt me shit until we actually see it, ... "Without Knowledge you have fear, With fear you create your own nightmares." ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: 5 Pages from 5 Chapters
    ... The Chapters were written in order per their importance to ... Sorry tracker did you say something? ... You know youre post doesnt me shit until we actually see it, ... "Without Knowledge you have fear, With fear you create your own nightmares." ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Violence Chap 2 Assumptions - 2 Cat Example
    ... never get to see *their* fear. ... i dont like to agree with trav.but my freidns that are criminals start ... and they got nothing to lose.no big shit when they do time, ... criminal class. ...
    (rec.martial-arts)