Re: What's New Part II

From: remove (@yahoo.com)
Date: 02/10/03

From: Tracker <"snailmail222000(remove)"@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 14:16:38 +0300

STOP HARASSING AND STALKING ME ALAN LARKIN!

Cap wrote:

> USENET POST WARNING
> ====================
> The User by the name "Tracker" aka "Debbie", VPNSISHACKERSSECRET, aka
> "snailmail" regularly posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information,
> to rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable damage to
> your system. It is mypersonal advice not to listen to anything that this
> person posts, and certainly to not attempt or believe anything this person
> advises. The following link provides additional information.
>
> http://www.sand-n-sea.us/debbiesdrival.htm
>
> "Tracker" <snailmail222000@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >

> > Me wrote:
> >
> > > On Mon, 03 Feb 2003 17:26:23 +0300, Snailmail
> > > <snailmail222000@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > <snip absurd crap>
> > >
> > > Debbie, you are such a phenomenal idiot. You don't even have a clue
> > > what an open relay is and you're writing a book on internet security,
> >
> > Had to channel Alan Larkin to "The Trackers" because in my possession is
> > one crayola.
> >

> > > huh. I hope you *do* write some of your drivel and manage to convince
> > > some stupid sapp to put it on a shelf.
> >
> > My drivel will never belong on a shelf, want to know why? Tracker is
> > willing to take on all legal responsibilities because we have the
> > experience and hard drives to backup our words spoken.
> >
> > One, you'll be laughed at with a fervor you never dreamed possible by
> > EVERYONE that reads even the preface. I'm positive that reading the
> > reviews will be *far* more entertaining than reading anything you wrote.
> > Two, you will be sued for every dime you ever had, even thoughI'm sure
> > they both came from a pawn shop. Gofer it.
> >
> > Ask Jason, we are on government cheese, since he hacked into our
> > computers. Check out all the hacker and security newsgroups he posts
> > on!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last we heard, some hackers have removed him from any
> > IRC Server!
> >
> > Tracker

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Whats New Part II
    ... > "snailmail" regularly posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information, ... >>> some stupid sapp to put it on a shelf. ... Check out all the hacker and security newsgroups he posts ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND
    ... The User by the name "Tracker" aka "Debbie", VPNSISHACKERSSECRET, aka "snailmail" regularly posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information, to rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable damage to your system. ... It is mypersonal advice not to listen to anything that this person posts andcertainly to not attempt or believe anything this person advises. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND
    ... The User by the name "Tracker" aka "Debbie", VPNSISHACKERSSECRET, aka "snailmail" regularly posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information, to rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable damage to your system. ... It is mypersonal advice not to listen to anything that this person posts andcertainly to not attempt or believe anything this person advises. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Firewalls and Anti-Virus Installation After Your Windows PC Is On The Internet
    ... The User by the name "Tracker" aka "Debbie", VPNSISHACKERSSECRET, aka "snailmail" regularly posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information, to rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable damage to your system. ... It is mypersonal advice not to listen to anything that this person posts andcertainly to not attempt or believe anything this person advises. ...
    (alt.computer.security)