Re: Archangel's Tell-me Hack- DAZZ READ IT NOW

From: Auburn (supfalt@hotmail.com)
Date: 02/10/03

From: "Auburn" <supfalt@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 11:05:29 -0500

Well shit. If this Show is so damn award winning then it should be pretty
easy to find at least some record of it somewhere. Give me a recording, a
URL, a legit public site that lists it, airtime liscence, hell, even the
call letters of the station that broadcasts the show and i will call them
and find out! ANYTHING, I dare you. If you can give me one shred of proof
then i will come over there and kiss your big pale mama's basement boi butt.
(That is, if it isn't already occupied :P )

Why do you even try? Half this group filters your posts and the other half
flames you to shit. We all have better things to do with our time. Get a
life. l44m3r

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Archangels Tell-me Hack- DAZZ READ IT NOW
    ... If this Show is so damn award winning then it should be pretty ... > URL, a legit public site that lists it, airtime liscence, hell, even the ... > then i will come over there and kiss your big pale mama's basement boi butt. ... > flames you to shit. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Archangels Tell-me Hack- DAZZ READ IT NOW
    ... If this Show is so damn award winning then it should be ... >> URL, a legit public site that lists it, airtime liscence, hell, even the ... >> flames you to shit. ... "Without knowledge you have fear, with fear you create your own nightmares" ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: You Palin fan boys wanna defend this?
    ... I don't consider this a KISS ng anymore. ... people just fart around and say stupid shit, ... I wouldn't waste my time spitting on.-AJ, political expert ... Heaven's On Fire half a ballerina dance that he does.- db ...
    (rec.music.artists.kiss)
  • Re: Sg need more wind
    ... > unhappy that you now only receive SHIT instead ... > span of the posters here....the futher away the solutions ... > learning to KISS OTHER PEOPLE'S ARSE ... >>> LOL. ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)
  • Re: Former KI$$ guitarist Vinnie Vincent arrested on Assault charges
    ... Maybe the reason VV got fired from KISS was because he got into Paul's ... shit like that during VV's tenure with KISS. ... lesser I wouldn't waste my time spitting on.-AJ, political expert ... Heaven's On Fire half a ballerina dance that he does.- db ...
    (rec.music.artists.kiss)