Re: Archangel's Tell-me Hack- DAZZ READ IT NOW

From: Auburn (
Date: 02/10/03

From: "Auburn" <>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 11:05:29 -0500

Well shit. If this Show is so damn award winning then it should be pretty
easy to find at least some record of it somewhere. Give me a recording, a
URL, a legit public site that lists it, airtime liscence, hell, even the
call letters of the station that broadcasts the show and i will call them
and find out! ANYTHING, I dare you. If you can give me one shred of proof
then i will come over there and kiss your big pale mama's basement boi butt.
(That is, if it isn't already occupied :P )

Why do you even try? Half this group filters your posts and the other half
flames you to shit. We all have better things to do with our time. Get a
life. l44m3r