Re: gotomypc reasonably safe to use?

From: Jim Watt (jimwatt@aol.no.way)
Date: 02/08/03

From: Jim Watt <jimwatt@aol.no.way>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2003 11:18:28 +0100

On Sat, 08 Feb 2003 05:06:51 GMT, "Joe" <jcutcher@camcomp.com> wrote:

>Do you understand what the term Hacking means. If you have the packet you
>have the data, no matter if it is encrypted or not. It is just a matter of
>time.

Well, as you put it that way, heres a packet of data, please tell me
what it contains, and then we can discuss the false sense of
security that encrypting data give me in more detail.

Version: PGP for Personal Privacy 5.5.3

hQCMA9+lFPBKL4cZAQP/RS9JewA0yskySXCXB+a7emjQ7aUR6lOHLGkASpYRwSIp
iEorrvtrmyZDfLaxWyNdqnDTppavScbAm0nXFJwVYuSaVp2O577fIqDPLZscaBIU
HeibaKEofo9woH7SKbCceo1dJlSMeSEyBFhr53y2lQwquSKbY8cVrlbKtl2XCjik
Mrl8eqXiGi2jmLsxlLJiDNmP6cEV0bKq60W/nXxUvONYzqX0kd0dc2nhKQOAL/7z
Qpao
=jSv8
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

PS: the time required may be longer than you have to live and the time
that I have known what hacking is is probably longer than you have
managed so far.

Goodnight.

--
Jim Watt          http://www.gibnet.com