Re: IPOWERWEB.COMS SUPPORT OF ALAN LARKINS DRIVEL

From: optikl (optikl@aol.com)
Date: 02/07/03

From: "optikl" <optikl@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 22:19:33 GMT

"Lin" <ktnil@woh.rr.com> wrote in message
news:tLQ0a.120928$i73.27453622@twister.neo.rr.com...

> There are only 2 possible outcomes to her actions - a nice rubber jacket &
> fat needle of lithium sulfate, or several yrs sitting in a small concrete
> room to mull over her wasted life.

Hehehehe...how silly this all sounds. I'm sorry for your physical pain, but
surely you must have better things to do than worry about Debbie publishing
your name in some imaginary book that will never exist, except on lined
paper joined by spiral metal. Can you even imagine any publisher taking her
seriously enough to invest in publishing anything she wrote? Really, you're
giving her far too much credibility and reflects on your credibility.
Lithium sulfate? Hehehe...

Relevant Pages

  • Re: IPOWERWEB.COMS SUPPORT OF ALAN LARKINS DRIVEL
    ... >> fat needle of lithium sulfate, or several yrs sitting in a small ... > your name in some imaginary book that will never exist, ... > seriously enough to invest in publishing anything she wrote? ... > giving her far too much credibility and reflects on your credibility. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: IPOWERWEB.COMS SUPPORT OF ALAN LARKINS DRIVEL
    ... > "snailmail" regularly posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information, ... >>> your name in some imaginary book that will never exist, ... >>> seriously enough to invest in publishing anything she wrote? ... >>> giving her far too much credibility and reflects on your credibility. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: IPOWERWEB.COMS SUPPORT OF ALAN LARKINS DRIVEL
    ... > "snailmail" regularly posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information, ... >>> your name in some imaginary book that will never exist, ... >>> seriously enough to invest in publishing anything she wrote? ... >>> giving her far too much credibility and reflects on your credibility. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: IPOWERWEB.COMS SUPPORT OF ALAN LARKINS DRIVEL
    ... >> fat needle of lithium sulfate, or several yrs sitting in a small concrete ... > surely you must have better things to do than worry about Debbie publishing ... > giving her far too much credibility and reflects on your credibility. ... Tracker is publishing the book on my own. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: IPOWERWEB.COMS SUPPORT OF ALAN LARKINS DRIVEL
    ... >>> fat needle of lithium sulfate, or several yrs sitting in a small ... >> seriously enough to invest in publishing anything she wrote? ... Sounds like you might have done some malicious hacking on your own, ... least this is what one of "The Trackers" told me. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)