Re: Creating a Password

From: Don Kelloway (dkelloway@commodon.com)
Date: 02/07/03

From: "Don Kelloway" <dkelloway@commodon.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 13:11:20 GMT

It is my opinion that an even better reply to choosing a password less apt
to be cracked, would be to select two from each of the following four
categories and mix them any way you want.

capital letters, numbers, lowercase letters, symbols

Example(s): Qi8&W3n! or Vd#9iR%n

Such passwords can only be cracked by means of brute force.

--
Best regards,
Don Kelloway