Re: Book Subjects
From: Mimic (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Next message: Me: "Re: IPOWERWEB.COMS SUPPORT OF ALAN LARKINS DRIVEL"
- Previous message: Eirik Seim: "Re: Book Subjects"
- In reply to: Lu Tze: "Re: Book Subjects"
- Next in thread: Eirik Seim: "Re: Book Subjects"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: "Mimic" <email@example.com> Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 12:44:02 -0000
"Lu Tze" <ID10T@lostagain.com> wrote in message
> "Tracker" <"snailmail222000(remove)"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Me wrote:
> > > On Thu, 06 Feb 2003 03:52:01 +0300, snailmail
> > > <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > >
> > > >BTW- The book will only be in cd-rom format. Can you imagine
> > > >book over 5,000 pages strong?
> > >
> > > Translation: No publisher would even talk to her about it because
> > > she's *obviously* crazy so she has no alternative but to put her
> > > insane ramblings on a CD.
> > You're in for one Hugh Surprise!
> > Tracker
> Will Hugh be accompanied by Pugh,Barney,McGrew,Cuthbert,Dibble and Grub.
> That will be a surprise.
> Lu Tze
> Whale Oil Beef Hooked.
or perhaps the beautiful Sandra Bullock ?
sounds like you need to get :
Urban Hype - A Trip to Trumpton.mp3 ;D
-- Mimic "Without knowledge you have fear, with fear you create your own nightmares" "There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand Binary, and those that dont."