Re: IPOWERWEB.COMS SUPPORT OF ALAN LARKINS DRIVEL

From: Cap (cap@sand-n-sea.us)
Date: 02/07/03

From: "Cap" <cap@sand-n-sea.us>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 17:49:00 -0600

I hope you have better luck than I have. If I want to travel to Seattle that
would be an altogether different matter, but if I go to WA it won't be to
sue Debbie.

"Lin" <ktnil@woh.rr.com> wrote in message

> "optikl" <optikl@aol.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Lin" <ktnil@woh.rr.com> wrote in message
> > > I see you blatently sidestepped the issue of the law. I'm telling you,
> > quite
> > > seriously: If my name apprears on so much as a single CORNER of ANY
> piece
> > of
> > > paper, you're gonna be in for the the ride of your life. I *know* how
> > rough
> > > prisons in my state are; I worked in a juvenile detention facility
> myself,
> > &
> > > I know firsthand how we treat just *kids* here - prisons are much,
much
> > > worse, & you will NOT have a good time.
> > >
> > You don't *seriously* believe there is really going to be a *book* with
> your
> > name in it, do you?
> > Trackers is obviously accutely maladjusted. Unless I'm missing
something,
> > she's probably bullet-proof to the kind of stuff you envision for her.
>
> No, I don't think there's a *book* of any kind. Stupid wench thinks she's
> the queen of the puter world, then asks for help setting up a website?
Yeah,
> riiiight. I'm just letting her know that if she keeps up w/ her garbage,
> she's gonna be up to her nostrils in trouble. She may like playing games,
> but I sure as hell don't. And my atty's about *thisclose* to demanding
that
> she either produce the evidence, or putting a restraining order on her.
>
> I'm getting ready to have back surgery, & I'm in a *lot* of pain right
now.
> I'm about ready to chew on someone. My tolerance level for bullshit has
> officially reached it's end. And if this is something someone has to do to
> stop her garbage, it may as well be me. I've got the legal backup to do
it,
> & that's absolutely no joke. It's up to her now.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: IPOWERWEB.COMS SUPPORT OF ALAN LARKINS DRIVEL
    ... If I want to travel to Seattle that ... >would be an altogether different matter, but if I go to WA it won't be to ... you hire an attorney local to you to handle the matter who ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Revisit: Your Cousin........Jelly
    ... And no matter what stupid shit any other person presents ... Is it Bad or Good feature ... ... Usually reliability ... of yours for filling topics with garbage. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Revisit: Your Cousin........Jelly
    ... And no matter what stupid shit any other person presents ... If your post contained nothing worth replying and the reply is only ... of yours for filling topics with garbage. ... YMMV. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Revisit: Your Cousin........Jelly
    ... And no matter what stupid shit any other person presents ... Is it Bad or Good feature ... ... Usually reliability ... of yours for filling topics with garbage. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Modest Mouse article in Rolling Stone
    ... Interviewer:I was happy to read that you despise the Grateful Dead ... It's living in Oregon and seeing these ... Grateful Dead played in Seattle,at the Seattle Center. ... never seen so much debris.There were mountains of garbage. ...
    (rec.music.gdead)