Re: IPOWERWEB.COMS SUPPORT OF ALAN LARKINS DRIVEL

From: Cap (cap@sand-n-sea.us)
Date: 02/06/03

From: "Cap" <cap@sand-n-sea.us>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 16:00:26 -0600

You go girl

"Lin" <ktnil@woh.rr.com> wrote in message
news:kGA0a.119445$i73.26467718@twister.neo.rr.com...
> I see you blatently sidestepped the issue of the law. I'm telling you,
quite
> seriously: If my name apprears on so much as a single CORNER of ANY piece
of
> paper, you're gonna be in for the the ride of your life. I *know* how
rough
> prisons in my state are; I worked in a juvenile detention facility myself,
&
> I know firsthand how we treat just *kids* here - prisons are much, much
> worse, & you will NOT have a good time.
>
> I know more about the law than you do. I know more about Psychology than
you
> do. My attorney, Brent, knows about all of this. And I'm telling you,
> formally, right now - you've made accusations that are *already* legally
> actionable. So much as ONE MORE TOE over the line, & your ass is grass.
> That's not a threat - that's a promise.
>
> So, you'd better stop RIGHT NOW if you value your freedom, your family, or
> anything else you've got right now. Cos you're in serious danger of losing
> it all.
>
> And if you think I'm not 100% serious, just try me, bitch.
>
> "snailmail" <"snailmail222000(remove)"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > It's called a "phone book".
> >
> > Guess my experience will teach you a thing or two.

> > > Obviously for those born under the sign of "Danger - falling rocks".
> >
> > Sorry the SO said no, seems Stormie says no more often then you do!

> > > Only for men who are drunk, blind, desperate, & lacking a sense of
> smell.
> >
> > You have a lot to learn about the internet.

> > > *This*, from the World's Greatest Computer Expert? I know squat about
> > > puters, but I've even set up a website!
> >
> > LOL
> >
> > Tracker
> >
> > BTW- The Trackers told Alan Larkin not to forget Covad ISP we had
> forgotten to
> > list.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: IPOWERWEB.COMS SUPPORT OF ALAN LARKINS DRIVEL
    ... I see you blatently sidestepped the issue of the law. ... If my name apprears on so much as a single CORNER of ANY piece of ... I know firsthand how we treat just *kids* here - prisons are much, ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: To Cap
    ... Tracker kind of reminds me on Barney Fife in the Andy Griffith Show ... episode where Barney and Gomer say "Citizen's Arrest, ... You know the law about as much ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Proxy Servers
    ... >> If you visit this website you will learn how many hackers are abusing ... >> the law. ... > You are Tracker and I claim my $5 ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Proxy Servers
    ... >> If you visit this website you will learn how many hackers are abusing ... >> the law. ... > You are Tracker and I claim my $5 ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Legal Abuse Syndrome (LAS)
    ... Self-Regulation of Judicial Misconduct Could be Mis-Regulation, ... Pitt Law Professor Tells House Judiciary Subcommittee ... CONFRONTING ATTORNEY MISCONDUCT: ... An Economic Approach to Lawyer Disciplinary ...
    (misc.legal)