Re: Can I use Tiny/Kerio with Sygate?

From: Ralf Gerke (news09-012@safepc.de)
Date: 02/05/03

From: Ralf Gerke <news09-012@safepc.de>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 17:22:34 +0100

> The best way to stay out of trouble is to _completely_ uninstall _any_
> prior firewall(s) before installing the next one to evaluate. Use a
> utility such as RegCleaner to help finish the uninstall job. Delete
> all folders created by the old install. Then reboot before installing
> the latest firewall.
No, the far best was is to deinstall ANY Personal Firewalls and make
your PC secure by closing unwanted services/ports. Believe me, you
don't need them.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Can I use Tiny/Kerio with Sygate?
    ... >> prior firewallbefore installing the next one to evaluate. ... >> utility such as RegCleaner to help finish the uninstall job. ... the far best was is to deinstall ANY Personal Firewalls and make ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Can I use Tiny/Kerio with Sygate?
    ... >> prior firewallbefore installing the next one to evaluate. ... >> utility such as RegCleaner to help finish the uninstall job. ... the far best was is to deinstall ANY Personal Firewalls and make ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Can I use Tiny/Kerio with Sygate?
    ... >> prior firewallbefore installing the next one to evaluate. ... >> utility such as RegCleaner to help finish the uninstall job. ... the far best was is to deinstall ANY Personal Firewalls and make ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Is Windows XP firewall any good?
    ... Which, from a security standpoint, is a very good assumption. ... running or installing the program, ... It's another promotion of personal firewalls;-) ... Firewall provides superior protection, although it does take a heavier ...
  • Re: Can I use Tiny/Kerio with Sygate?
    ... > prior firewallbefore installing the next one to evaluate. ... > utility such as RegCleaner to help finish the uninstall job. ... > all folders created by the old install. ... the far best was is to deinstall ANY Personal Firewalls and make ...
    (comp.security.misc)