Re: Open Ports
From: Lars M. Hansen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Next message: Lars M. Hansen: "Re: Book Subjects"
- Previous message: Thund3rstruck: "Re: Anonamous re mailers"
- Maybe in reply to: Jim Watt: "Re: Open Ports"
- Next in thread: Cap: "Re: Open Ports"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: Lars M. Hansen <email@example.com> Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 12:05:46 GMT
On 4 Feb 2003 22:10:42 -0800, snailmail spoketh
>If your computer is running on a Windows Platform there is no way you
>should see "any open ports" at all. The exceptions are if your
>running some type of server, but you still have to disable this server
>from the outside world. What don't you people understand?
"netstat -a" shows ALL ports that are either open or listening. So,
you're wrong again.
Lars M. Hansen
(replace 'badnews' with 'news' in e-mail address)