Re: Anonamous re mailers
From: Thund3rstruck (email@example.com)
- Next message: Lars M. Hansen: "Re: Open Ports"
- Previous message: Jason: "Re: New Firewall Group"
- In reply to: m0f0: "Re: Anonamous re mailers"
- Next in thread: snailmail: "Re: Anonamous re mailers"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Thund3rstruck) Date: 5 Feb 2003 03:03:25 -0800
If you want to hid your IP, the easiest way I can think of it so
subscribe to a newsgroup service that doesn't list your IP address.
Also, I recommend a firewall to keep the "script kiddies" out.