Re: New Firewall Group

From: Jason (spamthis@notarealladdress.com)
Date: 02/05/03

From: Jason <spamthis@notarealladdress.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 10:41:57 GMT

* snailmail <snailmail222000@yahoo.com>:

> Check it out.
>
> Tracker

This another one of yours debbie? I hope you picked a decent password
this time, unlike the last 2 times that is. If it's not one of yours I
too sugest that you join it, keep your fingers from posting as you'll
only make a fool of yourself yet again, and do some serious learning.

Maybe then you might understand why everyone everywhere laughs at your
posts. But I doubt it.

Jason

Relevant Pages

  • Re: New Firewall Group
    ... This another one of yours debbie? ... I hope you picked a decent password ... Jason ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: New Firewall Group
    ... This another one of yours debbie? ... I hope you picked a decent password ... Jason ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Phishing - One Way Malicious Hackers Trap Innocent Victims
    ... In article, Tracker <"snailmail ... > Heather wrote: ... >> accounts. ... would venture a guess that "Debbie" didn't write the above as it's very ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: INTERNET MISTAKES TO AVOID - OT to Crapper
    ... Tracker wrote: ... > keep Debbie in crack change very well. ... My life was not complete until you ... > write such poetic words to me; only a genius could accomplish this. ...
    (comp.security.misc)