Re: Anonamous re mailers

From: m0f0 (smokin-weed@home.com)
Date: 02/05/03

From: "m0f0" <smokin-weed@home.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 04:29:54 -0000

Well i know that *now*
but they could be anywhere, they could b here, they could b you

"alan" <alan@alan.alan> wrote in message
> you don't need a re-mailer,
> you need the good sense to not go play with the hacker boys.
>
> "m0f0" <smokin-weed@home.com> wrote in message
> > What i need is like you guyz have, i right click on a post and go into
the
> > properties,and your reply addresses are not real and your details are
> bogus,
> > on my usenet posts, it shows my details, ok so i changed that, but that
> does
> > not stop hackerz getting my e-mail address, b coz all they got to do is
> > right click and click "reply to sender" and hey presto they got my
bloody
> > e-mail...This is what my mission is.. I went into a hackerz N G and
> started
> > posting, and b fore i knew it my pc was messed up, it was so bad i could
> > bearly use it, it was obvious i had been "owned", in the end i
reinstalled
> > the dam thing and it still played up, f-disk'ed the HDD reinstalled,
still
> > problems, i had enough so i purchased a new 120G HDD a new motherboard
and
> > CPU and started again...So you see it has cost me dearly and im now
> > desperate to get this "stealthed IP", I was told that a NAT router would
> > solve my problem so i got the best one i could afford, 200 notes it
cost,
> > and im still totally visable and wide open to attack, im taking a big
risk
> > just posting this, but when i get sorted with this "anonymous thing" i
> will
> > reinstall again, get a new IP and start again
> > Any help with this will b most appreciated
> > Thanx

Relevant Pages

  • Re: DELL goes down hill.
    ... >> of providing a reinstall CD to the customer, and NO WAY is it worth ... >> $100 dollars more on the cost of the PC. ... > I know that Microsoft has pressured the major OEMs to move to using ... And by pressure, what kind of pressure? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: DELL goes down hill.
    ... >providing a reinstall CD to the customer, and NO WAY is it worth $100 ... >dollars more on the cost of the PC. ... I know that Microsoft has pressured the major OEMs to move to using ... In memory of a dear friend Alex Nichol MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Terrible problems: reinstalling SBS elements /snapins /everyth
    ... Product support is not an option. ... I can't justify the cost to the ... C:\Program Files\Microsoft Integration\Windows Small Business Server ... I am trying to reinstall the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Windows XP users increasing?
    ... I don't even pay that. ... When you get an off lease machine the extra ... cost is negligible and you could reinstall that OS on a brand new ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: Anonamous re mailers
    ... I went into a hackerz N G and started ... CPU and started again...So you see it has cost me dearly and im now ... just posting this, but when i get sorted with this "anonymous thing" i will ... reinstall again, get a new IP and start again ...
    (alt.computer.security)