Re: Think your being monitored while your on the net?

From: foo@foo.foo
Date: 02/04/03

From: foo@foo.foo
Date: 4 Feb 2003 13:07:25 -0500

In article <pGS%9.1632$Pg6.548507@news20.bellglobal.com>,
keylogger <info@keylogger.ca> wrote:
> Think your partner is spying on you while your on your computer? What about
>your Boss?
>Is your Spouse cheating on you though the net? Thinking about buying
>software to catch them.
>
>Don't buy that software until you visit us first, make sure you don't waist
>your money on garbage software that doesn't work. We don't sell
>software..... We just help and support the visitors....

Is "waisting" your money a side effect of what happens when you eat your
money, or is it when you put it in a secret money belt??

Computers are like air conditioning.
Neither one works when you open windows.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Jailed Employee
    ... Shit iv'e been tardy twice this week and its only ... >> Sounds to me like your seperated from the people who get that money, ... >> your shop is ran by power hungry lozers with no skillz. ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: OT: Tipping when you pickup food to go?
    ... The money was almost always excellent overall. ... Suppose you make a decent living and like ... selling cars. ... One day the boss says, "we've decided to fire the custodian ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • RE: [Full-Disclosure] no more public exploits and general PoC gui de lines
    ... Its not my boss, but in conversations with many people that span many ... > keeping systems up to date doesn't bring any money to the company. ... will cost them more than keeping their system up to date. ... the governing KPMG client engagement letter. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: convincing customers that tooling /fixturing is money well spent
    ... And your boss is an accountant AND owns the company too. ... money not spent on one-off fixturing is money into his wallet. ... The problem is that he is not machine shop savvy. ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: Create Server to Server VPN
    ... Russ - SBITS.Biz (MCP SBS) wrote: ... That the Boss realizes that Technology is the Answer, yet NO Funding for that Technology.. ... There are people that sometimes call to me and say I need this service, but I don't have any money. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)