Re: xupiter

From: siljaline (siljaline@invalid.com)
Date: 02/03/03

From: siljaline <siljaline@invalid.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 11:40:41 -0500

On Mon, 3 Feb 2003 13:57:51 +0100, "goodbye;-)" <myhome@pacman.be> wrote:

>i look for unistall pro.... xupiter
>

>thx

http://www.doxdesk.com/parasite/Xupiter.html

You will need SpyBot S&D to get rid of all of Xupiter and may have to deregister
some of the DLL's per the URL above.

SpyBot available here: http://security.kolla.de/

HTH

--
siljaline
- Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Removing xupiter, spyware, malware
    ... I had removed "Common Name Toolbar" with Adaware, ... Spybot S&D - it repaired everything. ... as adding thousands of known malware urls to the hosts file, ... Xupiter is on Spybot S&D's kill list. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: xupiter
    ... > they mention spybot, this, far as I know, will clean it up. ... > xupiter is a devilish piece of work and not to be taken lightly. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: xupiter
    ... they mention spybot, this, far as I know, will clean it up. ... xupiter is a devilish piece of work and not to be taken lightly. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Unwanted items on screen when IE is used.
    ... I have used Spybot and it does not get rid of the items, ... screeen or in favorites. ... > Tutorial on how to use HijackThis: ...
  • Re: explorer.exe - application error
    ... I ran spybot, ... > to the admin acct. ... > remembered reading somewhere that an added on shell command may be ... is to get rid of the particular rt. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.applications)