Re: tracing an IP
From: Die Spammer !!! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Next message: Mimic: "Re: Disable NetBios over TCP/IP??"
- Previous message: Art Kopp: "Re: recommendation Firewalls"
- In reply to: David and Nan Greenly: "Re: tracing an IP"
- Next in thread: SysAdm: "Re: tracing an IP"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: "Die Spammer !!!" <email@example.com> Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2003 21:14:21 GMT
> All I have been able to figure out is that it's from England. How do I find
> out what ISP and who do I contact in the UK? I am going to take your advice
> and follow through on this.
quite a few web sites to help you trace the IP.
enter the IP in the Search/WhoIs box at http://www.arin.net/
enter the IP in the Do Stuff Box at http://www.samspade.org/
or download the software at http://www.visualware.com/visualroute/index.html