Re: tracing an IP

From: Die Spammer !!! (diespammer@loser.fu)
Date: 02/02/03

From: "Die Spammer !!!" <diespammer@loser.fu>
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2003 21:14:21 GMT

> All I have been able to figure out is that it's from England. How do I find
> out what ISP and who do I contact in the UK? I am going to take your advice
> and follow through on this.
> Nan

quite a few web sites to help you trace the IP.

enter the IP in the Search/WhoIs box at http://www.arin.net/

enter the IP in the Do Stuff Box at http://www.samspade.org/

or download the software at http://www.visualware.com/visualroute/index.html

Relevant Pages

  • Re: I am sick of windows firewall
    ... Dynamic IP address is alloted on the run by my ISP. ... download anymore, I switch my modem off/ on to get a new IP ... Start listening to advice given by other people, ... If you really want to control where outbound connections can ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: 0x80072EE7 error
    ... Got a different answer from someone else seeing this issue, so it's not the ISP that's the culprit. ... Thus, the update server attempts to download the .cabs and that fails, too, due to the ... My AV is Windows Live OneCare, which I've had for over a year and up to about 3 weeks ago never had a problem using windowsupdate. ... You will need to run this tool while having an Internet Connection. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Copyright proposal voted away, lets revote!
    ... Net and report to IFPI Sweden, who then reports to IFPI London, who ... used to download illegal content. ... and your ISP is the ... are you selling less than before? ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: Cannot download emails using Outlook 6.0
    ... The problem is related to the use of SQwebmail. ... I then try and download these mails, ... My ISP has told me that the process of moving my emails from the Sent ... > logon account name or password is wrong or something is screwed up ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Re: Copyright proposal voted away, lets revote!
    ... Net and report to IFPI Sweden, who then reports to IFPI London, who ... used to download illegal content. ... and your ISP is the ... spite of having some 600 more titles to sell. ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)