Re: Is Your Windows System Hacked or Owned

From: Lars M. Hansen (badnews@hansenonline.net)
Date: 02/02/03

From: Lars M. Hansen <badnews@hansenonline.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2003 15:48:57 GMT

On 1 Feb 2003 21:53:10 -0800, snailmail spoketh

>Lars M. Hansen <badnews@hansenonline.net> wrote in message news:<nmjn3vs9aj5fissgdq5nlirlaa32dofqbu@4ax.com>...
>> On Sat, 1 Feb 2003 03:17:24 +0000 (UTC), SysAdm spoketh
>>

>> >what continously amazes me is that when ever I look into this NG, people are
>> >still feeding the resident troll...
>> >
>> >SysAdm
>> >

>> She's not a regular troll, she's a dangerous source of misinformation.
>> Any recent subscribers to this newsgroup needs to be made aware of this.
>>
>> So, it's not about feeding Debbie, it's about warning others about her.
>>
>> Lars M. Hansen
>> http://www.hansenonline.net
>> (replace 'badnews' with 'news' in e-mail address)
>
>Please advise how my advise screwed up your computer? Since I have no
>knowledge of your computer skills sometimes an answer can be above an
>operators comprehension. Sorry! Unless you can define your original
>questions/my answer and show you followed my instructions step by
>step, I get the impression that communication was not followed step by
>step. You never came back and relayed that my information didn't
>apply or correct the problem. I have found that the person I
>communicated with needs a simpler way to correct the problem. A
>person who doesn't go back for additional assistance should never
>blame the original helper. What you should have done was communicate
>the steps you tried. It sounds like you wanted a Quick Fix with no
>real understanding of the exact problem, what caused it, or how to
>avoid it in the future.
>
>Tracker

Your advice didn't screw up my computer, because I didn't follow you bad
advice. And you know perfectly well what I'm talking about, because I've
been saying you're giving out bad advice for over a year now ...

Lars M. Hansen
http://www.hansenonline.net

  • Re: Is Your Windows System Hacked or Owned
    ... >> She's not a regular troll, she's a dangerous source of misinformation. ... >> So, it's not about feeding Debbie, it's about warning others about her. ... I get the impression that communication was not followed step by ... Your advice didn't screw up my computer, because I didn't follow you bad ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Is Your Windows System Hacked or Owned
    ... > She's not a regular troll, she's a dangerous source of misinformation. ... > So, it's not about feeding Debbie, it's about warning others about her. ... I get the impression that communication was not followed step by ... blame the original helper. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: So what??!!!
    ... "Why are you all feeding the troll?" ... I have some advice for you. ... you are interacting with on this thread are on that site. ...
    (misc.kids)
  • Re: Where the hell are Grimm, Nikita, CSI:NY, and Fringe?!
    ... Some people can't be as swift as you and they end up feeding the ... She was pulling all this same troll feeding crap months ago, ... replying to him when your post your warnings because there's no other ... Most of the regulars, nope ALL the regulars, would not know their ass from ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: DONT FART IN A SPACESUIT and other practical suggestions
    ... reason to disagree is then dubbed a 'troll'. ... Well the best advice I ... DONT FEED THE TROLL. ... on another thread that I put Communists in the ...
    (talk.origins)