Re: text encryption
From: Vlad Tsyrklevich (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Next message: alan: "Re: Is The System Hacked/Owned"
- Previous message: David and Nan Greenly: "Re: tracing an IP"
- In reply to: athegates: "text encryption"
- Next in thread: athegates: "Re: text encryption"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: Vlad Tsyrklevich <email@example.com> Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 21:32:55 GMT
On Sat, 01 Feb 2003 12:23:17 -0800, athegates wrote:
> 2. If a random number generator is coded to use the date inadditon to
> the time, would it generlly be true to be more random?
Probably, "random" numbers created by most programming languages on most
OSs (can't say that for OBSD :-)) are not random, but if you add in info
like date and time to be factors it would make it much more random
-- -Vlad Tsyrklevich