Re: Is The System Hacked/Owned

From: Mimic (gn0rty@gn0rties.ville)
Date: 02/01/03

From: "Mimic" <gn0rty@gn0rties.ville>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 20:22:21 -0000

"Tracker" <"snailmail222000(remove)"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:3E3B5BE8.5B7E1274@yahoo.com...

> Cap wrote:
>
> > Earth to Debbie, come in Debbie. You are lost in space, you lost in the
> > vast empty space between your ears. Earth to Debbie...
> >
> > Debbie Gambriell of Des Moines, WA.
> > http://www.sand-n-sea.us/debbie9.jpg
> > wrote:

> > > Where did you hear this information from? Are you one of the users
who believes
> > > every word spoken in Usenet?
> > >
> > > Tracker
> > >

> > --
> > Rangers Lead The Way
> > http://www.sand-n-sea.us
>
> So Debbie is a shithead, so what. What is your point?
>
> Tracker

USENET POST WARNING
====================
The User by the name "Tracker" aka Debbie, VPNSISHACKERSSECRET, regularly
posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information, to rely on the advice
of this person could result in irreparable damage to your system. It is my
personal advice not to listen to anything that this person posts and
certainly to not attempt or believe anything this person advises. The
following text may contain additional information in the form of corrections
and/or warnings to this persons post.

--
Mimic
"Without knowledge you have fear, with fear you create your own nightmares"

Relevant Pages