Re: Is The System Hacked/Owned

From: Lars M. Hansen (badnews@hansenonline.net)
Date: 02/01/03

From: Lars M. Hansen <badnews@hansenonline.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 14:40:46 GMT

On Sat, 01 Feb 2003 14:12:41 GMT, alan spoketh

>Hay Tracker..
>just read the web site about Debbie,
>the link for which I found in these posts.
>this Cap guy has an ax to grind.
>I suggest you don't take this one on alone.
>talk to somebody, a real person, face to face...
>don't know what all's going on,
>but I recognize an attack when I see one.
>I'm an impartial observer, saying "go get some help"
>cause somebody's trying to hurt you.
>sincerely

Perhaps you should do a google search on Debbie before you make any
judgement on this.

I recommend:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=Tracker+group%3Acomp.security.firewalls&btnG=Google+Search some of the crap she's posting, and the "counterpoints" from some

Read some of the crap she's posting, and the "counterpoints" from some
of the other people...

Lars M. Hansen
http://www.hansenonline.net

  • Re: Is The System Hacked/Owned
    ... >just read the web site about Debbie, ... >the link for which I found in these posts. ... >this Cap guy has an ax to grind. ... Perhaps you should do a google search on Debbie before you make any ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Which GPS to buy?
    ... No offense, Debbie, but it's considered rude not to take the time to read back ... great way to find what you're looking for in back posts. ... downside to Magellan is that support can be uneven. ... >steep for our first GPS. ...
    (sci.geo.satellite-nav)
  • Re: Hell
    ... >>I don't know why both choose to go surnameless. ... Debbie is *very* well known in this little corner of cyberspace. ... and at least one person who still posts came to my wedding. ... The reason posts from this address have the sig "Debbie posting as ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: my travel
    ... i have down loaded java stilll no joy ... >Free Software - Java Software for the desktop ... >| programes are not compatible with their web site. ... >| please help debbie ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Lauries Victims
    ... of the crowd around here posts she finds a counter article. ... Debbie, you brought this up before and I explained that I was trying to explain a narrower point than who was right and who was wrong, and therefore posted the parts of the article which supported that point. ... but I keep pointing out that Israel achieved peace with Egypt by giving their land back. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)