Re: what does your ISP know about...

From: Markymark (a@a.a)
Date: 01/31/03

From: Markymark <a@a.a>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 16:00:23 GMT

Thanks to those who replied.

One other thing I was wondering about. A friend of mine told me that
"someone", not sure if this would be your ISP or some other organization,
monitors internet traffic for certain keywords. This guy told me that if I
kept making searches for things related to terrorism for example, that I
would eventually get a phone call or a visit from the people in charge of
dealing with this kind of thing.

I'm not sure if this is even true and how that would work. Is it the ISP
that would monitor your traffic and then alert the authorities when too
many keywords are detected for a certain user?