Nieuw nederlandstalig windowsforum online

From: ITS (info@REMOVEits-snmp.be)
Date: 01/31/03

From: "ITS" <info@REMOVEits-snmp.be>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 12:31:23 GMT

Hoi,
Zopas gelanceerd : Het Winforum
Hier kun je terecht voor allerhande (windows) vragen .
check it out on : http://www.its-snmp.be of directe link
http://forum.its-snmp.be

spread the word .

Greetz
Chris
www.its-snmp.be
info@its-snmp.be

Relevant Pages

  • Re: The Myth of Apples Insecurities
    ... If they could spread then, ... it does NOT require the internet to spread malware. ... my days at Kodak when all the Windows PCs in a call center were ... in Mac OS X being capable of writing itself to other media or to ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re:

    en IE6 or IE7
    ... then people who are keen to spread the word about sensible and ... The original poster strikes me as polite and decent. ... am considered to be extremely computer literate. ... because in the office everyone uses PCs with Windows including me and I ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets)

  • Re: install microsoft updates??
    ... Oh yes, there are, they are seldom, but there are. ... Because windows are ... more spread, that's why they are more often targeted than the Mac. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office)
  • Re: Mac OS X Security - Not Quite as Strong as you Thought
    ... But such Trojans are unlikely to spread or become a big problem overall... ... This has not been the Windows experience. ... Dreamweaver and GoLive are professional web development applications ... ? Dreamweaver, being the #1 pro web design tool, is used by many pros ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Why Linux is Better than Windows. **My Linux Experience**
    ... >>Even when the client software has nothing to do with how the malware is ... Windows is a secure platform, ... >>flaws, so many easy ways to spread viruses and worms, both in server ... >>Linux is a big stone fortress filled with armed troops defending it, ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)