Re: what does your ISP know about...
From: Vlad Tsyrklevich (email@example.com)
- Next message: Whoever: "Re: IP Address"
- Previous message: Liz: "Re: Monitoring Family Use"
- In reply to: Markymark: "what does your ISP know about..."
- Next in thread: Markymark: "Re: what does your ISP know about..."
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: Vlad Tsyrklevich <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 05:44:21 GMT
They know everything, all your packets go through them after all, but do
they really care is the question, they rarely actually record everything,
URLs visited is as easy as sniffing packets DST port 80 sniffing the GET
and Host: parts. ISPs have to much traffic to log everything.
-- -Vlad Tsyrklevich