Re: Monitoring Family Use

From: Vlad Tsyrklevich (root@127.0.0.1)
Date: 01/31/03

From: Vlad Tsyrklevich <root@127.0.0.1>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 03:43:53 GMT

There is alot of "Nanny" software out there that would do the job but
proccess on Windows are so easy to kill (hell just crash it) that I would
doubt any would work. The only true way to monitor everything is to
either sit right there, and the second is alot more complex and involves
a 3 computer LAN (ARP poising and sniffing everything, yes it can be done
a bit differently, but ARP poisining is just damn cool :-)).

--
-Vlad Tsyrklevich

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Website getting raped for all of its pages..
    ... Hell I even tossed in a subesquent attempt to use my system as ... > that were never on my system but alot of them are or were at one point. ... > Whoever is doing this is also trying to get creative in grabbing web pages ... NSLookup cant find anything, whois cant find ...
  • Re: Flame war!
    ... even privately emailed you for answers to questions and seeking advice ... Hell, I have even made a couple of salutes! ... Constant paranoia, hostility, and total disregard ... "A little sugar goes a long way while alot of shit leaves a bad taste ...
    (rec.pyrotechnics)
  • Website getting raped for all of its pages..
    ... Hell I even tossed in a subesquent attempt to use my system as ... that were never on my system but alot of them are or were at one point. ... Whoever is doing this is also trying to get creative in grabbing web pages ... NSLookup cant find anything, whois cant find ...
  • Re: Fake Mars Exploration Rover Report - August 30, 2004
    ... your just to touchy about things. ... > it go and its a hell of alot better read they your crap any old day georgy ...
    (sci.astro)
  • Re: Fake Mars Exploration Rover Report - August 30, 2004
    ... your just to touchy about things. ... > it go and its a hell of alot better read they your crap any old day georgy ...
    (sci.geo.geology)