Re: Whats New

From: Mimic (gn0rty@gn0rties.ville)
Date: 01/31/03

From: "Mimic" <gn0rty@gn0rties.ville>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 23:52:16 -0000

"Tracker" <askmeinvalid@aol.com> wrote in message
news:3E387DDE.D2A0BF72@aol.com...

USENET POST WARNING
====================
The User by the name "Tracker" aka Debbie, VPNSISHACKERSSECRET, regularly
posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information, to rely on the advice
of this person could result in irreparable damage to your system. It is my
personal advice not to listen to anything that this person posts and
certainly to not attempt or believe anything this person advises. The
following text may contain additional information in the form of corrections
and/or warnings to this persons post.
====================

> No, this is an innocent victims account, guess ya a too stupid.

So youre abusing someones internet account.?

> Don't forget them chained proxies or is it bounced proxies. Oh shit, did
> give a secret out.

No.

--
Mimic
"Without knowledge you have fear, with fear you create your own nightmares"

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Whats New
    ... USENET POST WARNING ... posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information, to rely on the advice ... personal advice not to listen to anything that this person posts and ... "Without knowledge you have fear, with fear you create your own nightmares" ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: REVIEW: "The Total CISSP Exam Prep Book", Thomas R. Peltier/Patrick D. Howard
    ... USENET POST WARNING ... posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information, to rely on the advice ... personal advice not to listen to anything that this person posts and ... "Without Knowledge You Have Fear, With Fear You Create Your Own Nightmares" ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Sex Trojans
    ... USENET POST WARNING ... posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information. ... It is my personal advice not to listen to anything that this ... "Without Knowledge You Have Fear, With Fear You Create Your Own Nightmares" ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Learn how Tucows leave their ports open