Re: Whats New

From: To[r+]onado (fwtis_wbmhoax@pathfinder.gr)
Date: 01/30/03

From: "To[r+]onado" <fwtis_wbmhoax@pathfinder.gr>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 23:43:24 +0200

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 02:52:05 +0300 somewhere in Hollow Earth, kickinit
<kickinitinvalid@netscape.com> pulled an arrow from the quiver and
loaded up the bow :

[snip]
>The Trackers
[snip]
>You know me

=======================
USENET POST WARNING
=======================
The user by the name 'Tracker' or 'The Trackers' aka Debbie Gambrielle
intentionally posts incorrect, misleading and potentially damaging
information on a regular basis.
Reliance on the advice presented by this user may result in irrepairable
damage to your system as happened to others. You are warned not to take
anything seriously that this person posts.
Exercise caution and DO NOT DISCLOSE YOUR E-MAIL under any
circumstances whatsoever.
The following text may contain additional information in the form of
corrections and/or warnings to individual postings.

A typical example can be found here:
http://www.security-forums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6551
========================

--
Q: Why didn't Intel call the Pentium the 586?
A: Because they added 486 and 100 on the first Pentium and got

Relevant Pages

  • Re: What Trojan Cleaner Do You Recommend
    ... USENET POST WARNING ... The user by the name 'Tracker' or 'The Trackers' aka Debbie Gambrielle ... anything seriously that this person posts. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: The Book
    ... > The book reveals my personal life and the life of "The Trackers" ... USENET POST WARNING ... The user by the name 'Tracker' or 'The Trackers' aka Debbie Gambrielle ... anything seriously that this person posts. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Current gold price?
    ... even a majority of posts. ... >Timbo, I dont prevent anybody to do as he please. ... It seems to me that your attitude has inspired their attacks ...
    (soc.culture.thai)
  • Re: Math mode wackiness in memoir class.
    ... replied to your posts. ... part of your posting as provided to me by my NNTP ... A Google Groups employee has recently been interfering with my postings ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: sci.stat.math.moderated ?
    ... [snip, some] ... posts in the same thread - or on the same topic - in one day. ... and that's not counting responding to the noise makers. ... You, Richard Ulrich, are apparently making no distinction between ...
    (sci.stat.math)