Suspecious JPEG Files

Hello,

I recieved via e-mail two JPEG files, one of them was not opened properly (Default error message was displayed on the Windows Picture Viewer).
The sender is known to me, and I suspect he was trying to attack my computer (I recieved also an infected executable file from him just a short time before, and I didn't opened it).

If anyone is interested in trying to analyse the files, I'd be mostly grateful. Please contact me and I will send you the files.

Thanks!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Problem reading CD
    ... .tif files) got the error message (It tried to open in Windows ... Picture & Fax Viewer) "drawing failed". ... seen a dependable solution. ... You can force a reinstall of Windows Picture ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Suspecious JPEG Files
    ... I recieved via e-mail two JPEG files, one of them was not opened properly (Default error message was displayed on the Windows Picture Viewer). ... The sender is known to me, and I suspect he was trying to attack my computer. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Microsoft says "yes" but does "no".
    ... Windows Picture and Fax Viewer: error message; ... "Failed to save to the specified location. ... Microsoft's Picture and Fax Viewer from completing the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax)
  • jeg - cant open in an email
    ... When I try to open a jpg in an email I'm getting the error message "This ... Program, selected Windows Picture and Fax Viewer, always use this program, ...
  • Re: Suspecious JPEG Files