Author: Mike D shiffman
Publisher: Wiley
ISBN: 0-471-20544-3

Reza

-----Original Message-----
From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of mohit701@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 8:36 PM
To: vuln-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: TCP/IP Vulnerability

Hi Guys,

I got an assignment to write a white paper on TCP/IP and to show demo on how
to exploits the same.

I have listed some of the vulnerability, but need some good tools
(preferably windows based) to exploit the vulnerability and to perform
further analysis.

overlapping IP fragments
Tear Drop
Land
SYN Attack
Ping Flooding
IP Spoofing
SYN Guessing

Smurf Attack

Source Routing
TCP Hijacking
Man-in-the-Middle Attack

I will appreciate; if you could provide me some inputs with regards to tools
to exploits the vulnerability.

Cheers,
Mohit

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Curved space-time?
    ... when I think of space I think of the absence of matter to ... > suppose that it could curve and we treat it as a hypothetical fourth ... the theory of gravitation which some claim has been replaced by GR. ... paths set up by massive objects. ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Damn you, FEDEX! or Nikon D40 lost in Springfield, MO blackhole.
    ... the 2 mp Mavica he had been using with a Nikon D40. ... After shopping around, he got me to order one for him. ... The shipper had it insured, but from what I have read it could take weeks to sort this crap out. ... You may get your insurance from FedEx and a couple weeks later they find it and deliver it. ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: python 3 constant
    ... is require Python to change to accommodate your need. ... Can you see the slight difference? ... Best regards, ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: The Sci-Fi Rejection Letter That Time Forgot
    ... nations have stockpiled arsenals of these incredible bombs and the time the story is set. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Wachstumssaison Flieder
    ... Handbreit über dem Boden. ... "Fliederkrimi" am Samstag halten heute meine Nerven nicht aus. ... Dorothee ...
    (de.rec.garten)