Re: Good references to enhance security programming

On Sun, 27 Jan 2007, wayneho123@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Does anyone know any good references (books, website, training) for programming skills targeting for security professionals? I want to find some good references to accelerate my programming skills (c, Assembly) targeting kernel, writing exploits, or to understand security research papers.

You may want to take a look at my homepage:

I've compiled a good collection of links about security research, coding, and more. Additionally, i've published some exploitation studies:

Finally, real-world exploits and tools may help you in your activities.

Marco Ivaldi
Antifork Research, Inc.
3B05 C9C5 A2DE C3D7 4233 0394 EF85 2008 DBFD B707