Buffer overflow?

I have windows xp service pack 2 and if i create a file with a 253
Characters long and i press it with the right button, the shell is stopped;
explorer.exe and another aplications are reinitiated. What has
happened?

(sorry my bad english)

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Unicode in CSV files
    ... russian becuse windows won't is trying to read the file in english and don't ... the english characters won't be recognized. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Language Register fix for Japanese with 11.2?
    ... I just noticed that inputting Chinese characters works normally and that the ... print and save windows appear in English. ... would then change the print and save windows. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • The 3 .NET Security Updates Fail
    ... Japanese, English, and Service Pack 1. ... Get windows ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: SP2
    ... It does say there that orders are accepted from 25 Aug for English version. ... >> Order Windows XP Service Pack 2 on CD ... >> 2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Character Limit for LegalNoticeText
    ... Legal Notice Dialog Box Before Logon ... "This value is limited to 1024 characters" ... Get Windows XP Service Pack 2 with Advanced Security Technologies: ...