Outlook Express ; UTF-7 ; References header field problem
- From: "Ruud H.G. van Tol" <rvtol@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 17:19:07 +0200
When Outlook Express replies to an UTF-7 encoded message, it erroneously
puts the References header field in UTF-7 format.
By default, OE replies in the format of the message it replies on. With
a specially crafted References header field, this can lead to a very
long References header field.
I have not tested yet whether this can cause other problems than broken
- Prev by Date: Re: Beating memory address randomization (secuirty) features in Unix/Linux
- Next by Date: Re: Delphi and buffer overflows
- Previous by thread: Re: Delphi and buffer overflows
- Next by thread: Black Hat Call for Papers and Registration now open