Randomized Stack

veider_at_ank-pki.ru
Date: 11/23/05

    Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 00:21:38 +0300 (MSK)
    To: undisclosed-recipients: ;

    Hello, All!

    I am trying to exploit a stack based overflow on a system with stack randomization. Knowing function addresses with "objdump -D" I am able
    to run thouse functions. I've read phrack article about bypassing
    PaX ASLR, but there the author is able to control function arguments that is
    impossible in my case. Any ideas on what i may try?

    Bye, All.