Re: Vulnerability Assesment tools(Vuln testing tools)

From: Gadi Evron (ge_at_linuxbox.org)
Date: 11/02/05

    Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 18:44:47 +0200
    To: shyaam@gmail.com

    shyaam@gmail.com wrote:
    > Dear Group,
    >
    > I am trying to find out the Vulnerability assessment toolkits, both paid and unpaid versions of softwares. Kindly, let me know if you have any list off tools for Vuln Assessment.
    > Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
    > Yours Sincerely,
    > Shyaam Sundhar R S

    I've been considering your question for a couple of days...

    Define "vulnerability assessment tools" ?

    Network scanners? I.e. stuff that scans machines on your network for
    vulnerabilities?

    Something for your code? This is after all, vuln-dev.

    Please be more specific and many of us would love to try and help.

            Gadi.

    --
    My blog: http://blogs.securiteam.com/?author=6
    "The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice