New IE6 security hole

From: Development SeniorenNet (development_at_seniorennet.be)
Date: 06/08/05

    To: <vuln-dev@lists.securityfocus.com>
    Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 19:17:04 +0200

    Hi,

    I discovered a NEW security hole / exploit in IE6 with SP2 and all the
    latest security patches.

    Overview of the exploit:

      a.. Bug for all Microsoft Internet Explorer users
      b.. Can be abused by hackers to run harmful JavaScript code and can be
    abused to mislead existing protection against harmful JavaScript code, like
    software from Norton, McAfee,.
      c.. Can be abused to mislead the search engines Google, MSN, Yahoo,
    AltaVista,.
      d.. Unpleasant for JavaScript programmers

    I searched the net about the bug but found nothing, so I really think it is
    a NEW bug.

    All the information about the new bug (info, exploit,.) , see the page
    http://research.seniorennet.be/Techresearch/Javascript_security_flaw_bug_ie_6/security_flaw_bug_javascript_ie_6_internet_explorer.php

    Best regards,

    Pascal Vyncke

    • New IE6 security hole
      ... Can be abused by hackers to run harmful JavaScript code and can be abused ... All the information about the NEW horrible bug, see the ... I publish this bug/exploit because a know security flaw is less dangerous ...
      (alt.computer.security)
    • New IE6 security hole
      ... * Can be abused by hackers to run harmful JavaScript code and can be abused ... to mislead existing protection against harmful JavaScript code, ... All the information about the NEW horrible bug, see the ...
      (microsoft.public.internet.explorer.ieak)
    • New IE6 security hole
      ... * Can be abused by hackers to run harmful JavaScript code and can be abused ... to mislead existing protection against harmful JavaScript code, ... All the information about the NEW bug, see the page ...
    • New IE security hole
      ... Can be abused by hackers to run harmful JavaScript code and can be abused ... Can be abused to mislead the search engines Google, MSN, Yahoo, ... All the information about the NEW horrible bug, see the ...
      (microsoft.public.security)
    • Re: New IE security hole
      ... Pascal Vyncke wrote: ... > * Bug for all Microsoft Internet Explorer users ... > abused to mislead existing protection against harmful JavaScript code, ...
      (microsoft.public.security)