calling all software security tool vendors/freeware/open source project leads

From: Evans, Arian (Arian.Evans_at_fishnetsecurity.com)
Date: 03/12/05

    Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 17:36:29 -0600
    To: <secprog@securityfocus.com>, <webappsec@securityfocus.com>, <SC-L@securecoding.org>, <vuln-dev@securityfocus.com>

    If you are a vendor of a software security tool, fault injection,
    binary analysis, source code analysis, blah-foo, etc., please
    contact me if we haven't spoken already.

    I am finalizing a comprehensive list and doing a final check
    to make sure I've accounted for all the software security
    tool vendors.

    nota bene; I'm excluding appsec firewalls & NIDS (web, db, etc.)
    as part of the access control pool which may become a later review
    project but is not part of "software security tools".

    Thanks,

    Arian Evans
    Sr. Security Engineer
    FishNet Security