Re: WacthGuard Firebox -- Crash

From: xyberpix (xyberpix_at_xyberpix.com)
Date: 12/30/04

To: Jiju Susmer <jijususmer@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 09:26:02 +0000

Hi Jiju,

Are the boxes set up in a failover configuration? If so, are you running
the latest version of the Watchguard software on both nodes of the
cluster? I had this problem about 2 years ago, and an upgrade on both
boxes fixed the issue.

xyberpix

--
For Security and Open Source news and tips visit:
http://www.xyberpix.com